Spring Break Guide | 2nd Story Goods
If you’re planning to travel for Spring Break this year, we have a few items that you may want to take with you! If you’re not ready to venture out just yet, stay tuned for our 'At Home Spring Break Guide' coming soon!
1. Our Bike Basket is absolutely perfect for trips to the beach, shops, or farmer’s market. Our spacious baskets are handmade with palm leaves that are local to Haiti and are so adorable on any bike!
2. For an amazing carry-on or beach bag, look no further than our Burlap Market Tote! This gorgeous bag is trendy and functional for every occasion. You could even use it as a reusable grocery tote! With both small and large sizes available, you can be sure that we have one to suit your needs!
3. Our Luggage Tags are the perfect addition to your suitcases. They are definitely essential if you’re traveling by plane. You’ll never struggle to find your luggage in baggage claim again!
4. Don’t forget one of our Sheepskin Passport Covers if you’re flying this spring break! They have plenty of internal pockets to hold your drivers license, credit cards, or cash. Available in yellow or black, they are stylish and practical.
5. If you’re someone who love to write about your adventures, you need to grab one of our Leather Journals! Handmade by our artisans in Haiti, the quality is unmatched and will be durable enough to withstand travel in your suitcase. Our branded edition is going out of production, so make sure you grab one before they’re gone!
6. An absolute necessity for travel this spring is one of our Cotton Face Masks. We love them because they’re supremely comfortable and fashionable in a variety of colors and prints! Available in singles or packs of 5 or 50, you can purchase plenty for the whole family!
7. Pair our masks with our Leather Mask Chain for ease of use to ensure you’ll never lose your mask again. These are great for eating out so you never have to set your mask down and leave it behind. They are also a trendy addition to any outfit, which is always a plus!
8. Finally, our Leather Pouch is the perfect hands-free bag for your travels! It holds all the essentials while being lightweight enough to use as a wristlet. You could even use it as a makeup bag or organizer within your every day purse.